- Are Tablets provided? Is the cost of the Tablet included in the course fees?
Yes, Tablets are provided to every Computer Science student. The cost of Tablets are not included in the course fees but provided free of cost.
- Does the Institute provide Hostel facility? Is the hostel fee included in course fee?
The HIST assists in providing Hostel facilities for boys and girls. which the students can avail. To know the the Hostel fees plz contact to administrator of HIST.
- What are the recognisation and affiliation of the institute?
Hanswahini Institute of Science & Technology (HIST) is recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Ministry of Human Resource Development , Govt. of India. (New Delhi)
Hanswahini Institute of Science & Technology (HIST) is affliated to State Board of Technical Edication, Govt. of Uttar pradesh (Lucknow)
- What are the courses available at HIST?
Following 3 Years Diploma Engineering Courses are available at HIST
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- What is the minimum requirement to take admission in Diploma Engineering?
The candidate have successfully passed the STD. X (10th).
- What is the eligibility criteria for Lateral Entry admission?
Eligibility criteria for Lateral Entry admission is ITI / 10+2